We are in need of a technically savvy freelancer that can assist our customers and their end-users with Level 2 technical support services. We are an eLearning software service provider and partner of eFront LMS.
We need someone on-call to manage the support requests that come in from our call center that are escalated and require further assistance and/or call backs. Your job will be to monitor our support email address and respond to support tickets as they come in. This position is ideal for someone that already has steady work and would like to have supplemental income enter from each on-call ticket that you respond to.
Our service is 24/7/365 and that means you will need to be able to respond to support tickets and/or make call backs to the end-user at any time. We understand family emergencies do come up and may occur and in those situations proper protocol will need to be followed to ensure the support is provided by your back up when you are not available.
- Smartphone with access to email
- Skype Account for call backs/communication with our staff
- Quick Learner - you will be given training on our software during your first week with one-on-one training and support procedure review and begin taking support requests during your 2nd week on
- Great command of the english language (on the phone and in written form)
- Respond/Acknowledge support requests within 15 minutes of receiving them via email
- Escalate support tickets to our staff when a support ticket is deemed Level 3 (server down, server/program error produced)
If you are interested in the position and meet our requirements list, please place your bid. Ticket support times vary between (5 minutes to 30 minutes in response required due to the call back/response nature of our varying clients). We do not guarantee a specific amount of hours, there may be weeks where you get 1-2 and some weeks that are 4-5 hours of support time.
Because of the nature of the position, the hourly payout is higher to accommodate the required availability and experience needed for this position.