Part 1: References
The first component of this final project is a reference list of the eight most relevant sources retrieved from your literature search. This is an alphabetical list of the works that you would include in a paper to substantiate your research.
● The list of references should include eight sources that demonstrate you have researched a variety of different formats (e.g. books, journal articles, dissertations, government documents, items found on the web).
● Items used for background reading, such as general reference books, and tools such as indices/abstracts should not be included in the list of references.
● Bibliographic citations should follow the format prescribed in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.), however another style may be used. If you select a style other than the APA Publication Manual, be sure to clearly indicate the style used at the top of the list of references.
• Each item must be used in your outline (see Part 2).
● Each entry must include the correct bibliographic citation. In addition, it must also include the following information: location (e.g. Call #, DOI #, or supplier and database name) and source (e.g., EBSCO PsycINFO) and the precise search strategy (e.g., subject search: SU=(tobacco use and motivation) and AG=adolescence) used to retrieve the item.
Part 2: Thesis Statement and Sentence Outline (min. two pages)
The second component of the project consists of a final thesis statement with a sentence outline written directly below.
● The thesis statement should be a strong sentence stating a position or a point of view on an appropriately narrowed theme. (Assume you will be writing a 10-15 page paper.) It must not be written in the form of a question, and it should be a strong, well-developed statement. It must be a complete sentence.
● The sentence outline should demonstrate how the thesis statement is to be developed and proven. Using the template below as an illustration, formulate an outline with a minimum of three major ideas with a minimum of 2-3 subdivisions for each idea. Further subdivisions are encouraged. Section headings such as Introduction or Conclusion must not be included. The outline must be written using complete sentences. In-text citations (taken from your list of references in Part 1) must be used to back up each of your statements.
Remember, the following template is to get you started and to remind you of guidelines such as notation and indentation. You are expected to structure your thesis using the guidelines presented in the lesson. Your thesis statement and how you develop your thesis will determine the content of your outline.
Part 3: Annotations
The third component of the project is to select three items from your list of references and to write a succinct annotation for each source.
● As indicated in the final course lesson, annotations are short, concise descriptions of the material. An annotation is not written in point form, but instead complete sentences are used in one or two paragraphs. Each annotation must address the appropriate evaluation criteria (e.g., published material: purpose, authority, scope, format, and audience; or websites: authority, accuracy, currency, coverage, objectivity).
● Given that annotations are required, students are expected to have the material in their possession in order to examine each item. A copy of the title page for an electronic book, and of the first page for articles, dissertations or web documents must also be submitted for each item.
For an excellent paper, please feel free to contact me. See portfolio for samples of my work.
Bu iş için 7 freelancer ortalamada $152 teklif veriyor
Being a platinum level expert ezine author and having 4 years of writing expertise (articles, rewriting, blogs, ghostwriting etc), I am 100% confident that I can deliver you high quality, plagiarism free, seo friendly Daha Fazla
Hi michaelmorgan9, don't go too far in search of a highly experienced academic writer.I am academic writer with years of experience writing reports, different types of university-level essays, powerpoint presentatio Daha Fazla
I can provide you with this reference list, full sentence outline and annotated bibliography for $300. I am experienced and provide only the best work. I rank 422 on freelancer out of 7 million. This is a large project Daha Fazla