I need someone who can do this assignment for me.
Students are required to produce a critical assessment of the role that IT plays in organisations in their pursuit of gaining competitive advantage
Through addressing the set requirements of the assignment, students are expected to demonstrate course concepts and ideas studied in the course. In addition, students ought to demonstrate their analytical skills, and communicate using management terms or language.
The assignment requires students to provide both theoretical and practical knowledge, and therefore requires adequate research work.
The report should typically include:
1. An executive summary (200 words)
2. Table of contents
3. Main body of the report
4. Listing of references/bibliography
------------ Module Learning Outcomes to be Assessed:-
• Understanding the effects of information systems on business and their relationship to globalization.
• Define and describe business processes and their relationship to information systems
• Identify and describe important features of organizations that managers need to know about in order to build and use information systems successfully
• Describe how the problems of managing data resources in a traditional file environment are solved by a database management system
• Identify the principal components of telecommunications networks and key networking technologies.
• Analyse why information systems need special protection from destruction, error, and abuse.
• Identify the unique features of e-commerce, digital markets, and digital goods.
You are required to perform the following tasks:
Given the dynamism of today’s market and the ever increasing degree of competition globally, produce a critical assessment of the role of IT in generating competitive advantage.
Your assessment should include appropriate application of Porter’s Five Forces Model as well as the primary and secondary activities of value chain and show how information systems could aid management of organisations to achieve the objective of gaining competitive advantage.
You are required to choose a small/ medium scale company as a case study and show how technology could help the company in gaining competitive advantage. The assignment should be centered around this company.
Maximum Word Limit and Assessment weighting for each aspect within the assessment:
Individual assignment (3,000 words absolute maximum);
• The marks for the assignment will be based on: Use of appropriate theory 35%
Application of knowledge 35%
Structure and logic 20%
References (range & relevance) 10 % ( Harvard referencing)
Please you must be someone with both technological and business skill to bid.
It must not be plagiarized
Knowledge of Management Information system (MIT)
Knowledge of business processes
Knowledge of Porter 5
Good business analytically skill
You should be able to point out opportunities for the business and how it can explore it with technology
You should be able to point out how this these technology will aid management decisions.
THE CENTRAL OF THE COURSE IS HOW TECHNOLOGY HELPS BUSINESSES TO MAKE MANAGEMENT DECISION.
The course title is MANAGEMENT AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (MIT).
I NEED IT DONE IN TWO DAY. .......................ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE PLEASE