BiblioLabs is a hybrid software media company and was recently ranked the #7 fastest growing media company in the United States by Inc. 500. We work with leading organizations around the world to create widespread commercial access to rare and interesting materials through multimedia anthologies available on our BiblioBoard app.
BiblioLabs is currently seeking motivated, bilingual (English and Spanish) Freelance Curators.
Freelance Curators work from home and are paid per completed anthology. The Curators are responsible for using a sophisticated user interface to create anthologies for the BiblioBoard app. Freelance Curators will select relevant Spanish-related topics (from history, literature, philosophy, etc), choose appropriate material to include in the anthology and write detailed descriptions about each piece of content in BOTH ENGLISH and SPANISH. The Freelance Curator will also work closely with the Editorial Manager to see that each anthology meets quality standards.
Job duties include:
- Working from home efficiently and effectively.
- Efficiently research historical topics.
- Determine facts, dates and statistics using standard reference sources.
- Effectively search for content related to given topic through our discovery tools.
- Select topical content to be included in an application.
- Perform quality assurance checks on content included within anthology.
- Update or enhance descriptive metadata for included content as necessary.
- Read copy to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation and syntax.
- Develop anthology or content ideas considering reader or audience appeal.
All eligible applicants must:
- Be FULLY bilingual in written and spoken English and Spanish
- Have a working knowledge of Spanish literature, history and culture
- Be fully computer literate
- Have the ability to perform research efficiently online
- Possess excellent attention to detail.
Interested candidates should send a resume and English writing sample.
If we are interested, we will ask for detailed Spanish writing samples before beginning a project.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $413 for this job
I am currently unemployed and free to write in English and Spanish. This is the first time I use freelancer.com. I would like to learn philosophy, etc when I work. Please let me know how can I help. I really need a job Daha Fazla
I am completely bilingual, writing and speaking both Spanish and English. I'm able to find information and immerse myself in about any topic with a proper background. My texts are of excellent quality, as I greatly car Daha Fazla