need within 10 hours
Number of sources: 10
Paper format: Other: harvard
Title: Networking Technologies
Task 1: Designing a LAN
Note that the user feedback, you have to take from the user of that department and in this case lecturer will give you feedback as user of this department.
Task 1 covers assessment criteria 3.1 and 3.2
Task 2: Implementation of LAN
After completing the task 1, you need to make use of Packet Tracer simulation environment to create reliable and efficient network.
2.1 By means of simulation software, establish a network according to the design in task 1.
2.2 Test the functionality of the network to ensure that your developed network will operate seamlessly in a physical environment so that it can satisfy user requirements.
2.3 While carrying out task 2.2, the testing of the network has produced a number of results. List the results you have found in task 2.2 by contrasting them with your expected results.
2.4 Discuss how your developed network will cope with future changing needs. Your discussion should address possible enhancement of your network to satisfy needs of changing future environment.
2.5 Produce maintenance schedule to support the network system. Your maintenance schedule should address various factors like personnel allocation, backup and recovery policy, maintaining security & integrity; and general administration to support the users.
Task 2 covers assessment criteria 4.1,4.2,4.3,4.4 and 4.5
For pass you must cover Task1 , Task2 , 3.1, 3.2, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5
3.1 Design a networked system to meet a given specification
3.2 Evaluate the design and analyse user feedback
4.1 Implement a networked system based on a prepared design
4.2 Test the network system to meet user requirements
4.3 Document and analyse test results against expected results
4.4 Recommend potential enhancement for the networked systems
4.5 Design a maintenance schedule to support the networked system
• Relevant theories and techniques have been used to design and development of the network
• Appropriate structure and approach has been presented accurately and demonstrated highly organisation.
• Technical language has been used to provide support your explanation
• Activities and investigations have been planned, managed and organised to design and develop the network.
• Effective thinking has taken place to explain the reasons behind the design of the network and its associated functionality.
• Ideas have been generated for documentation of the network.