Our company Advanced Global Healthcare, Inc [login to view URL] is looking for an account manager ( sales)
Our Account Managers are responsible for generating new business through direct client contact, cold calling, territory planning, selling our services, developing accounts, and driving results. We take the time to build relationships with clients and candidates so we can truly understand what they need and how we can help them succeed.
The Account sale representative role is to create placement opportunities for nurse candidates for travel contracts across the country by creating new opportunities through cold calling into new facilities or clients.
The position will also include tactical and strategic business development sales effort in developing new accounts, clients and territories. Primary Functions : Increase volume of travelers on assignment by soliciting for and managing client’s open job orders. The Account sale rep is also responsible for, but not limited to: Vetting and reviewing nurse candidate’s submission packet to ensure it meets the criteria/eligibility for client’s open travel job order. Managing the submission process and upload of nurse applicant data into relevant client portals.
Managing Request for Proposal (RFP) process and requirements for new potential markets/clients. Participating in Client visitation online /meetings. Developing and/or maintaining relationship with clients via phone and email. Analyzing and reviewing client Master Agreement (MA). Updating and negotiate pay rate. Establishing and set-up of new clients/hospitals in company ATS Contingent Management Staffing. Assisting in marketing various marketing initiatives. Preparing initial marketing materials including email marketing. Participating in corporate online social networking/marketing. Working in partnership with Marketing, Recruitment Team, Operations on company projects.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Previously experience with success in sales, recruiting or account management experience
• Ability to establish collaborative relationships, demonstrate initiative, and perform as a team player
• Strategic thinking, strong listening, and communication skills
• Strong project management, critical thinking and analytical skills
• Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
• Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
• Able to anticipate and adapt to rapidly changing, growth-oriented environment
• Ability and capacity to successfully prioritize multiple responsibilities and projects'
Why work for us:
Top rated Sales Consultant training program to help ensure your success!
• Dynamic and collaborative team environment.
• Base pay with uncapped commission structure.
Bu iş için 19 freelancer ortalamada $19/saat teklif veriyor
I've been in the call center industry for no less than 4 years. I'm skilled in outbound calls like appointment setting, cold calling, B2B/B2C calling and verification. I was also trained in Customer Service. I have bee Daha Fazla
Hello! I have gone through your job description. I am an expert in sales and internet marketing. I'm logical in thinking and i have the ability to identify problems and provide solutions to the problem and any other th Daha Fazla
Hello there! I am pleased to know that you're looking for an Account/Sales Manager. I love working with people and I believe that developing a relationship with clients is the best way to build a successful business. T Daha Fazla
I have a total experience of 10 years and 4 months in core talent acquisition, Bulk Hiring, Technical Recruitment and RPA and AI recruitment. I am aware of several HR Tools i.e Kissflow, Zoho and iCIMS etc. I believe i Daha Fazla