This opportunity best suits individuals that have strong communication skills, strong relationship building skills, and the ability to close on the sale. You will be provided with the leads. There will be no structured script but will have the information needed for the calls.
Your role is to get new clients for my bookkeeping business, the service you are going to promote is Bookkeeping. I am currently looking for more clients based in the U.S.
We need someone who can achieve our weekly/monthly sales goal. This position is on an hourly base and it would be your trial to prove your ability and once we are 100% sure that you are the right one we will hire you on a permanent basis.
Our target audience is "Hair Salons" and our target country is the USA.
- Calling businesses and introducing and providing them our services.
- Follow up continuously on all potential sales processes to advance them towards closing.
- Emailing clients where needed. (Email account will be provided)
- You must have excellent email and sales skills and not be scared to pick up the phone and confirm things with a client.
- Prior experience in a sales role
- Proven ability to execute in complicated and ambiguous sales opportunities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically
- Knows how to work with a remote team
- Native-level spoken English or Fluent in English
- Reliable internet connection, a headset, and a computer/laptop.
Note: I will provide you the leads.
We will pay $50 Bonus per customer and also 10% recurring income per one client.
Hello, without saying much I want to say that I am absolutely sure that I can perform this job role perfectly has I have been doing this telesales and marketing in my previous jobs. I’m MBA in MARKETING & HR carrying Daha Fazla