Dutch B2B Telemarketer – Working from Home - £10p/hr
Our successful telemarketing firm urgently requires a native Italian speaking virtual telemarketer to work on a short term project beginning at the end of September with the potential for ongoing work.
Because we use a cloud-based CRM system and follow up calls with emails sent from our clients’ email accounts, and book appointments for our clients in their online diaries, we are looking for someone who is tech-savvy as well as great on the phone.
The tasks required include
• Working from supplied data in a cloud-based CRM system to call identified prospects for our clients, often following up direct mail or email marketing campaigns.
• Supporting calls with well-written individual e-mail correspondence, providing client literature to prospects.
• Where possible arranging appointments for our clients to meet with prospects
• Recording details of all prospect interaction in our own cloud-based CRM system.
• Scheduling follow up calls to prospects and diligently working to ensure that follow up is done in a timely fashion
Working from their own home, on a self-employed basis, the team are paid an hourly rate and the cost of the phone calls is reimbursed subject to sight of an itemised phone bill. All the team need a landline, computer and fast broadband.
• Native Dutch speaker essential;
• Confident and relaxed on the telephone with a professional manner;
• Computer literate,
• Able to converse comfortably with people at any level, i.e. Receptionist, Director, Engineer;
• Able to keep accurate records and report accurately on conversations;
• Experienced in working within a CRM system (we do provide training but some experience is essential)
• Good writing style;
• Experience in customer services or some other telephone based work essential;
• Highly professional, extremely friendly and persuasive;