Please read completely before bidding.
We're after highly qualified pre-set appointments for a business to business campaign for the Melbourne metro area. You'll be responsible for creating the script.
The appointments are for a company that specialises in cost minimisation strategies for small-medium businesses for every component of their business including:
- Utility/telecommunication bill analysis
- website hosting
- sales and marketing (both online and print)
You are bidding on the initial 25 appointments, if the campaign is successful it will lead to an ongoing campaign.
The appointments need to be with either the owner of the business or someone who's able to directly make a decision in regards to all of these services (admin staff who are not authorised signatories are not counted).
- Must be open to reducing costs in their business
- Have a marketing/telecommuncations/utilities turn over of at least $10,000 AUD per month
- Must have their last 3 months bills for all utilities and marketing available at the appointment
- Must be a decision maker with the ability to sign off on changes
Appointments will be rejected for the following reasons:
- Don't last more than 20 minutes due to unlikely chance of client proceeding
- Don't meet all of the above qualification requirements
If appointments last more than 20 minutes and are later found not to meet the above requirements, they will still be deemed and be paid as per a normal appointment.
To be successful you must have current experience with b2b campaigns and be able to source your own lists.
Any other questions, please post in the project clarification board.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $875 for this job
Hi, we are already doing Australian appointment setting campaign (utility Bills B2C) with 15 seats. and we are generation 4 leads/agent/day on an average. Kindly send me few details