We are a startup developing a party game similar to Cards Against Humanity for VR headsets.
Note: This is legal because Cards Against Humanity is available under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 2.0 license. We are not affiliated with Cards Against Humanity LLC.
We are looking for an experienced game designer to assist in creating an engaging and streamlined gaming experience. The game is currently in the MVP stage and we are planning to launch in the upcoming weeks.
Game PRD is here:
[login to view URL]
- Develop in-game mechanics: user actions, responses, state transitions, status updates, inter-player interactions, game turns, player joining/drop off, matchmaking rules etc.
- Drive game dynamics: ensure that the game is engaging, players have fun interaction with each other and ultimately ensure high player retention
- Work with the design team to create animations, 3D models, and visual/sound effects
- Work with the UX team to create clean & functional UI in VR
- Work with Eng team to oversee the implementation and provide direction
- Participate in daily stand-ups at 7:30 AM PST Mon-Fri (online and in VR)
- 5+ years of experience in game UX/game design
- 2+ years of experience in creating VR apps and games
- The job requires Oculus Rift and appropriate PC for testing purposes (not provided)
Bu iş için 15 freelancer ortalamada $37/saat teklif veriyor
Hi I've read your proposal carefully, and I have the confident I will complete your project on time. Looking forward to talking with you soon. Cheers
Hi, I am interested in your project. I have 4 years of experiences in VR development. So I can help you and am ready to start now. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Regards