This is a repost. If you bid, thank you very much for your interest. A few clarifications:
1. This is a proof-of-concept so it's not a real card so the personalized text is not important. That is why we cannot pay more than $30 for it, and preferably $20.
[url removed, login to view] card doesn't have to be complicated. You shouldn't take more than two hours or so.
3. We might choose more than one designer to work with and test the waters. We want to do many designs and many things 3D so that we can 3D print them.
We need a 3D design of a birthday greeting card.
These are the parameters:
1. The card should be rendered as two .STL files;
2. The card should be designed as a 178 mm by 127 mm by 1.00 mm rectangular slab ([url removed, login to view]);
3. The card should be designed using any two matching colors; you may mix and match the colors any way you want; use any of the following eight colors: black, white, blue, yellow, red, green, purple, violet.
4. The card should be a unique design. Impress us with the raised text and graphics (T&G). The T&G should be of any height up to 4.00 mm, including the slab thickness; i.e., (1.00 mm slab + variable, up to 3.00 mm raised T&G = 4 mm.) Use the words Happy Birthday, any other nice wording; use balloons, hearts, borders, etc. Do whatever you want, just make sure it’s beautiful! (and of course feel free to check and get ideas from the many free public-domain designs on the web, but make it unique.) You may also use holes of zero thickness, including on the slab. That’s the first .STL file.
5. After you are completely done making the card, then add the following 3D words somewhere at the bottom, just the way that you would add them if you had bought the card at the [url removed, login to view] text might be slanted as when one hand writes something. Make sure you use a handwritten font of sorts:
I will love you forever, Madeleine!
-Tony (OR ANY OTHER TEXT SUPPOSED TO BE PERSONALIZED)
6. The whole personalized card corresponds to the second STL file.
7. We will be interested in making many more cards with you.
8. Thank you very much!
I am sorry, but we are looking only for serious applicants for long-term relationships. We won't consider generalized biddings with "canned" pastings where you bid without addressing our particular project. Thank you.
Hi Julian, Here I am again. Reporting for your invitation to this second project. I hope that price is now acceptable and I hope this time we will establish cooperation to our mutual satisfaction. Best regards Stevan Daha Fazla
4 freelancers are bidding on average $31 for this job
Hello, Thanks for providing me an opportunity to bid on your project. REQUIREMENT UNDERSTANDING: After Reading Your Job Description, I believe that you are looking for an experienced artist. I have over 4 years Daha Fazla
Hello Sir/Mam, I fully understood your requirements. I am experienced 3D or 2D artist, I have already had terrific experiences in (modelling, texturing, product designing, exterior and interior design, graphic des Daha Fazla
Hello, I am 3D Motion Graphic Artist. i can easily do this kind of animations. I can do this project for you in very reasonable rate. plz go through my 3D motion graphic reel. [url removed, login to view] if Daha Fazla