We need a 3D design of a birthday greeting card.
These are the parameters:
1. The card should be rendered as two .STL files;
2. The card should be designed as a 178 mm by 127 mm by 4.00 mm rectangular slab ([url removed, login to view]);
3. The card should be designed using any two matching colors; you may mix and match the colors any way you want; use any of the following eight colors: black, white, blue, yellow, red, green, purple, violet.
4. The card should be a unique design. Impress us with the raised text and graphics (T&G). The T&G should be of any height up to 4.00 mm. The base of the card ( equivalent to the paper in a regular greeting card) should be 1.00 mm thick. Use the words Happy Birthday, any other nice wording; use balloons, hearts, borders, etc. Do whatever you want, just make sure it’s beautiful! (and of course feel free to check and get ideas from the many free public-domain designs on the web, but make it unique.) You may also use holes of zero thickness. That’s the first .STL file.
5. After you are completely done making the card, then add the following 3D words somewhere at the bottom, just the way that you would add them if you had bought a regular greeting card at the store. The text might be slanted as when one hand writes something. Make sure you use a handwritten font of sorts:
I will love you forever, Madeleine!
(the text is not important; this is just an example.)
6. The second STL file is the same card, but now with the personalization.
7. Doing this requires knowledge of 3D design software AND also a great deal of creativity related to making greeting cards. We will be interested in making many more cards with you if you are good at it (Good English usage and knowledge of American culture helps too.)
8. This is a proof-of-concept so it's not a real card so the personalized text is not important. That is why we cannot pay more than $30 for it, and preferably $20.
9. We might choose more than one designer to work with and test the waters. We want to do many designs and many things 3D so that we can 3D print them.
10 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 59$ teklif veriyor
Hello. Greetings for the day! I am an expert 3D Artist. I would like to work on this project. Please place work order. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration. Narayan
Hello I'm a cad designer with years of experience. I can design this and provide stl files for 3d printing. Look at my portfolios as samples. Thank you. Rohitha
hello dear i'm a graphics designer 3D 2D i will be glad start working on you project right away please contact me as soon as possible thank you.