I am building a 3D character and a home where the character will live and talk to its audiences.
I have built basic scenes. You need to help/assist me into reaching at final version where we can have photorealistic rendered scene with the character speaking what we like him to speak.
It will be completed in two steps.
Steps are below -
1st : Inside Home and neighbourhood !
I have attached the viewport pic of "Home and neighbourhood".
- Build old style boundary walls around the home. You can use bricks as texture or any texture to make it look like a boundary wall of a home of Indian village.
- Build a tree near house. An electric pole outside house and connect its wires to the house.
- Road outside house and neighborhood.
- Grow trees around roads.
- Finish the buildings. Make them look realistic. You can take the reference of the buildings in Gurgaon.
2nd : Character modeling-rigging-animation !
Our character is a 70 years old male from Jat tribe on Hariyana-punjab. He wears Pagdi (turban) on head.
- I have made the character. You just need to model his pagdi and dress.
- Rig and animate a 5 minute speech.
Note: I will prefer if you work on it in blender. It will be long term project. I will keep on requiring your skills.
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada ₹19197 teklif veriyor
I am ready to take on your project, I am a professional animator, worked in the Russian animation studio "animakord." He worked on the cartoon "Masha and the Bear." I was a riger of a cartoon hare.
Hello , if it’s part time I am okie , my self Shubham Baliyan age 24 based at Kurla Mumbai , working