I need a Stetson hat modeled in 3ds Max that roughly follows some photos that I have taken. The hat needs to have two components - brim, and top as two separate objects. If you live in the States, I could ship a physical sample.
Here is some additional information:
The link to reference photos can be found here:
- Only the top views of the hat are important. I do not need the interior or under-side modeled (ie. elastic head band not necessary)
- The beaded material and stitching around the brim are not necessary (a bead would be nice though and should be a separate object)
- Grommets as shown would be nice
- Last image depicts the parts of the hat when it's taken apart. There are two circles that form the brim (placed back-to-back)
- Rear of brim has a slight bend downward
- I work in 3ds Max and VRay and will do all of the rendering on my end (my modeling skills are lacking)
- The idea is that I can add my own beer case scans using a UVW modifier, or Unwrap UVW. Therefore, it's important to have both the brim and the top (hat) portion be separate objects for the materials to apply properly.
- Final model does not need to be *exact*, but a very close representation for someone to visualize how their hat might look with their materials.
Please update your interest level based on if you think you can do this job and also refine your quote if necessary.
Please let me know if you need more information, or would like to see the hat in the photos disassembled and/or scanned.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $156 for this job
Hi, I am interested on your project. I would like to make a sample for you. In this way you will know for what you will pay. Best regards! Gabriel
Kindly go through our 3D portfolio following to the links below: [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] Walkthrough Animation [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] Daha fazlası
I've have 15+ experience in 3D modeling. I figured I would just attempt your project and let my work speak for itself: [url removed, login to view]
hi iam a great 3d modeler .. iam working here past 7 months and have done different 3d projects as you can see my portfolio . i only want to say that i can model any thing you want .. thanks :)