We are looking for a seasoned project manager with good experience managing software development projects for trading and financial markets.
Your experience can be with stocks, futures, FX, crypto, or options.
- Have a track record of project managing teams working on software development projects in trading and financial markets.
- Be experienced working with clients that are traders and quants and familiar with the mechanisms and workings of securities markets, exchanges, and market data (both time & sales and full order book).
- Have experience developing and maintaining trading and charting platforms, back testers, scanners and exchanges, and implementing market data connections.
- Believe in the merits of Test Driven Development, Unit Testing, and CI/CD.
- Be fluent in project management methodologies and tools associated with Agile and Kanban.
- Be able to write and speak in English clearly and fluently.
If all of the above describe you accurately, we would love to hear from you.
(** no agencies, please **)
What is in it for you? A steady stream of exciting and challenging trading-focused development projects for you to grow further your range of skills and experience. You will be joining a global, remote team.
To be considered, you **must** include answers to the following questions in your response:
a) Which past project best illustrates the depth of your experience in project managing teams working on software development projects in trading and financial markets.?
b) Have you ever managed and mentored other developers? If so, please tell us when and how it went.
c) Are you an individual or a team? (** no agencies or teams, please **)
d) How many hours per day are you available? (** must be at least 20+ hours per week**)
e) Will you be prepared to run a desktop time tracker (e.g., freelancer, hubstaff, etc., as directed by us) while working on the project (**REQUIRED**)?
(Please note that if you don't respond to the above questions, we will ignore your response; we need these answers to help filter applications quickly. We appreciate your understanding!).
Please start your response with the answer to 3 x 3 - 1.