HR Trainer Job Description
About the Company: Indxx seeks to redefine the global indexing space.
We create indices which are used to create Financial Products and Benchmarks.
Founded in 2005 and with offices in New York and New Delhi, the firm focuses on Index Development, Index Calculation, Analytics & Research and combines these services in a holistic, customized approach that is unique to the industry and provides maximum benefits to our clients.
In 2009, we launched our first indices that serve as the underlying benchmarks for ETFs. Since then, we have successfully developed and licensed a multitude of indices to clients globally, offer real-time and end of day calculation services, and provide many fund managers with tailor-made research and analytics.
Role- We are looking for an excellent HR Corporate Trainer to help HR Team cultivate their skills and knowledge. The trainer will provide complete training to share his/her expertise in ways that motivate the team members.
A HR corporate trainer should be able to convey a message which should only be surpassed by a deep knowledge of the HR field. Organizational skills and a positive attitude are important qualities that you must possess.
The goal is to promote efficiency and competitive advantage by developing the skills of personnel in the T&D, Payroll, Employee Engagement, Performance Management and Talent Management verticals.
• Liaise with HR team to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
• Design effective training programs
• Hands on experience in latest Payroll, employee engagement, T&D and Performance Management software’s/modules.
• Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
• Make the HR team understand – How to support and mentor new employees
• How to keep records and other relevant documents
• Manage training budgets
• Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
• Monitor employee performance and response to training
• Proven experience as corporate trainer
• Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
• Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in corporate teaching
• Proficient in MS Office (esp. Powerpoint); e-learning software is an asset
• Phenomenal communication, presentation, and public speaking skills
• Organizational and time management abilities
• Critical thinking and decision making
• BSc/BA in business, HR, T&D or relevant field
• Certification (e.g. CPLP) is a plus
Bu iş için 16 freelancer ortalamada ₹1919/saat teklif veriyor
I have vast experience in HR domain i.e. recruitment, payroll, induction, Performance appraisal, training needs, T&D and so on. I can fulfill your requirement. For more you can contact me.
Hi I have more than 4 years of experience in managing HR Teams and all its process, from payroll planning to execution. I am also a psychologist and soft skills Trainer.