Simple Project. If you are an experienced Moodle programmer, this is cake.
I need an activity plug-in for Moodle. Needs to be compatible with Moodle 2.0 (releases July 20).
The activity I want is very similar to a quiz, BUT allows me to load as many questions as I want and displays a random question (or multiple questions) for a student to complete. The question requires the student to UPLOAD their answer.
When I make questions, I need to have standard moodle editing functions on these questions (upload pictures, links, text formatting etc.).
In the activity edit, I need to be able to do the following (this is standard stuff):
1. provide a name
2. provide an introduction
3. open and close the activity
4. set a time limit for the activity
5. set a delay between first and second attempt, as well as between later attempts
6. the number of random questions per page
8. set the attempts allowed
8. must integrate with gradebook. I must be able to grade this, and then it must show up in the grade book under a category
9. show question is a secure window
10. require a password
11. require a network address
12. ID number
13. grade category
I am very familiar with Moodle. There is a quiz type that allows for uploadable answers...but it will not make them random. I do not want to install this plug-in. I want my own separate activity, call it "Random up-loadable Question" and have it integrate onto my system.
Only 2 milestone payments for this:
#1: 90% - when you submit something that works as described
#2: 10% - when you correct some of the tiny bugs it is bound to have.
Basically, if it works, you get paid fast.