I need you to translate the below instructions into a Python script for Qgis (Quantum GIS - [url removed, login to view]). I will describe the process I use on the GUI to get what I need. I'd like to get back a fully functioning Python script (or scripts) that I can batch across many other files, along with documentation and instructions for your code.
Very quick description of the type of Python script needed - the script will take data from shp and csv files and create geojson outputs with select data from these files. More information in the attached instructions.
Please see this link for all the necessary files:
[url removed, login to view]
Fast delivery of high quality product may lead to more similar freelance work in the near future. * PLEASE DO NOT BID BEFORE VIEWING THE FULL INSTRUCTIONS. * PLEASE DO NOT BEGIN WORK UNTIL IT HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY ASSIGNED>
1. Any and all script(s) to achieve goals described in instructions
2. List of any supporting scripts or libraries required, and the actual script files or links to where to get them
3. Clear instructions on how to use the script(s)
4. A batching script I can use to run the script(s) across multiple countries and multiple datasets.
5. Six geojson outputs to demonstrate successfulness of script