[url removed, login to view] is looking for a full time Article English to Spanish translator for our Spanish website.
Job Description: If you do not agree with this terms do not bother on biding.
1. Sign up at our web site [url removed, login to view] We will approve your account as a writer account.
2. We will send you at least 15 English articles to be translated in to Spanish and expect you to have them finish within 5 days. That is 3 articles per day. If you can not commit to this, do not bother biding on this project.
3. All articles must be submitted to our web site and all fields including Meta Description and Meta Keywords must be filled in order for article to be approved for payment.
4. Payment will be send via PayPal every 15 articles, once they have been submitted to our web site and approved by our administrator.
5. We do not allow any links within the article content. Do not try it!!
6. You could earn as much as $ 300 per month. We will pay you $1.5 for every article submitted and approved to our website. If you do not agree with this rate, do not waste your time biding.
In order for us to consider you for this project you must write the following on your PM when bidding: I have read the payment terms and the job description and I would like to be considered for this position. Then write about you.
Bu iş için 12 freelancer ortalamada $330 teklif veriyor
ready to start right now ! my 300 usd bid is for a monthly cooperation ! please contact me, i´m a native spanish speaker fluent in English
So you're basically paying $0.005 per word for an average of 300 words per article? I wish people stopped being so desperate for jobs and started respecting translation's real value. It just pains me to see certain Daha Fazla
I have read the payment terms and the job description and I would like to be considered for this position. Then write about you. Good. I have two years experience as a translator, and follow the directions and just Daha Fazla
My native language is spanish. I am engineer from ITESM compus Monterrey and I have studied advanced english at Philadelphia, PE., and some courses related to computing at Tucson, AR. I have read the payment terms and Daha Fazla
I have read the payment terms and the job description and I would like to be considered for this position. I'm a Colombian, and ready to work.
Ok we are ready to work on this we have Spanish people working for us. We have read the terms and conditions and we are agree to work on that. Thanks, Mohit
I have read the payment terms and the job description and I would like to be considered for this position. I am native Spanish speaker from Venezuela, my high school was specialize in English so I learn it as a nativ Daha Fazla