Traditional Chinese Translators Needed for a coffee blog.
We have about 40 000 words / 80 blog posts re coffee equipment that needs to be translated from English to traditional Chinese. The Topics will be related to coffee, coffee machine and accessories. Human translation is a MUST. You will need to demonstrate 100% fluency in Chinses. Native Chinese speaker only. We pay US$1 for 400 words.
Writer must be:
1. Native Chinese writer.
2. Fast and accurate.
3. Experience and knowledge of Translation and coffee terms.
4. Deadline driven but keep the level of research and consistency of quality.
5. Marketing style and audience focus oriented.
6. Please submit your rate and samples.
7. Human translation is a MUST. No machine translation.
8. Must be available for contact by e-mail
9. Must be available for contact by Skype
You are required to attach copies of previously done English/Chinese translations when bidding.
PLEASE QUOTE US TRANSLATION PER 500 WORDS.
We want human translations, don't bid if you aren't native or you are going to do a machine translation. The work will be reviewed by a proofreader, if it doesn't make sense, we won't pay.
If you are suitable. We will give you a sample page to translate to test your work.
Bu iş için 18 freelancer ortalamada $282 teklif veriyor
Native Chinese speaker located in Mainland China. I have rich experience in translaton for brochures, and advertisements. Hope we may cooperate. Thomas