I have an existing english language OSCommerce installation - www.honeycentre.com. There are also a few english webpages. This project is to build a complete arabic version of the website and shopping cart. Note that arabic reads from right to left, therefore I need a specialist, NOT just anyone familiar with OSC.
The requirements are:-
1. Translations MUST be done by a fluent arabic speaker, NOT using computer based translators.
2. No changes must be made to the existing code modules without checking with me first. (There is some customisation in the delivery and paymenty areas which must NOT be overwritten.)
3. Install the appropriate arabic OSC contributions in a test environment first - so that we can test OSC before putting the language live.
4. Translate all the OSC english into Arabic in the arabic language - so that the test environment has a complete translation of the english OSC.
5. Provide translations of each non-OSC webpage into arabic, including the metadata. I will copy the translations onto the website. There must be an arabic home page and all the other pages.
6. Once every aspect has been tested and approved, put the new arabic language version live.
If you can't do graphics you must provide me with the translations of english words for all graphics - both in the website template and the OSC template - I will get a graphic artist to create arabis version of those graphics.
I would also appreciate any suggestions on how to make this project quick and easy and successful.
6 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 566$ teklif veriyor
Dear Sir,i am working as personal assistant,i am an arabic native speacker,fluent with english and french as well,i use to do a daily professional translation,i am intrested by your project.