Translate 50 Software Product Webpages from English into BR-Portuguese and implement into html
We need a freelancer with IT knowledge to translate 50 web pages from English into Brazilian Portuguese. The web pages are intended to help SEO and are about Windows, Mac, iPhone and Android related software products and corresponding use cases. Each page has an average number of approximately 500 words.
- From English into BRAZILIAN Portuguese
- Implement translation directly into html
- Translate meta tags: Please see file “Additional [url removed, login to view]”
- Translation of the texts only (don't translate text of images/pictures)
- Translate ‘alt tags’: Please see file “Additional [url removed, login to view]”
- Don’t use capital letters for titles (“How can I recover my iPhone call log?” instead of “How Can I Recover My iPhone Call Log?”)
- Don´t translate the boxes of the right sidebar with the following titles: "Social Connection", "Hot Articles", "Related Topics", "Hot Tags"
- Don’t translate the user comments
- Don’t translate and keep the original product names (e.g. Video Converter Ultimate) ), but translate for instance the "for" into "para" - e.g. Video Converter for Mac -> Video Converter Pro para Mac
- Please make sure the product mentioned on the English SEO page exists on [url removed, login to view], otherwise please adapt to existing product (e.g. Video Converter -> Video Converter Ultimate)
- Don’t change/translate the name (URL) of the html file
- Deliver in packages and upload as zip files
- We'd recommend you to install the software from [url removed, login to view] for further checking the correct names of the menu items etc.
- We would appreciate if you could deliver with each translated package a list of the links of original English pages and the product names (just copy corresponding part from our list), so that we can identify the pages.
See example page [url removed, login to view]
Milestones (12 calendar days in total)
1) Deliver one sample translation on which we will give feedback (0% of budget)
2) Deliver 10 translations after 4 calendar days (approx. 20% of budget)
3) Deliver 20 translations after 8 calendar days in total (approx. 40% of budget)
4) Deliver remaining 20 translations after 12 calendar days in total (approx. 40% of budget)
We will need to receive an invoice once the project is finalized. Please feel free to use the [url removed, login to view] invoice function or to submit your own invoice.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $280 for this job
Dear Sir, I'm not only a native brazilian speaker, but also a graduate professional in the field of IT and Technology. I'm sure I can do the best job for this project and establish a great relation. Please, check PM.
I'm a professional translator specialized in Computer Science and Software Engineering, so I believe that I will be the perfect choice for this project!