Translation of a basic, one and a half page, 640 word document from English to Russian.
Document is mainly bullet points/short statements describing education related services.
We’ve just received the final version of the document and there are unfortunately a number of unexpected amendments to the project as well as issues that have arisen from bids placed over the twenty-four hours:
1. The document is now 919 words in length; and
2. We are looking for a native speaker (or equivalent) to translate the material; and
3. There are a small number of education specific acronyms, as well as place names, which will require a careful and appropriate translation; and
4. The translation will be checked by another suitably skilled individual prior to payment being authorised.
We therefore ask that all existing bidders as well as any new bidders amend their bids accordingly, posting a PM once this is done.
A representative sample of material from the document is given as follows:
What’s great about New Zealand?
- New Zealand is an English-speaking country
- Top quality education in a pleasant, safe, learning environment
- Internationally recognised degrees
- Consistently high standards of education in universities, tertiary training providers and high schools
- Beautiful scenery surrounding all cities
- Friendly helpful people
My apologies for any inconvenience these changes have caused.
39 freelancers are bidding on average $40 for this job
Native Russian special for you. Please put on escrow the sum, provide me with the text and I'll start immediatelly on your project. Waiting for your actions. Thanks!
Dear sirs, I'm from Ukraine, russian is my native. I hold a magister degree in maths and economics and got strong skills in English. Ready to do this project for you. Igor.
i' m ready to help you with this project and to your check of my knowledges/thanks/Viacheslav
Russian - ours native language. We can translate this and any other documents for you for small time, qualitatively and cheaply. Thx. Add.inf.: See PMB, please!
Hi there, English is my first language, but I am more than capable to do this translation for you. Give me a few lines, I will do the translation. Thanks
One must not only be a native Russian speaker, but a professional translator with good work experience. You're welcome.
Dear Sirs, I can be an ideal candidate for the project you offer since a) I'm a native Russian speaker, and b) have been working with overseas educational programmes for 2 years while promoting them on the market an Daha Fazla
All information about me is on [url removed, login to view] Fast, qualitative and reasonable price!!!! 24 hours