English to German
Deadline: 22/12/2016 at 1pm
CLIENT’S/PROJECT’S SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS:
Please do not hesitate to contact me with the file « Q&As » for any question
- Please open each document (right click on the file --> Open For Translation).
- Once you have translated the entire file, please open the document for review (right click on the file --> Open For Review), review your work, and change the status of each segment to APPROVED (indicated by the magnifying glass symbol).
- When you have completed your review, please export the target document in a separate forder to the one set by default (right click on the document --> Batch Tasks --> Export files -> Target Files).
Warning: Please do not click on Batch Tasks --> Finalize because the bilingual files will not be included in our Return Package)
- Check the formatting and page layout of the target document(s) and make such changes as may be required.
- Please deliver a return package to us (right click on the project to be delivered and select Create Return Package).
- Please also deliver the target document(s) in which you have checked the formatting and page layout. Note that the correctly formatted target documents are not included in the return package.
- Please note that the weighted wordcount of this project includes the proofreading and verification of all segments proposed by the translation memory.
- Please note that the termbase (if attached to the project) prevails over the TM and that you must not modify it in any case.
- Please note that the segments with the field « Validé client » or « Validation : Oui » are to be kept as such.
CHECKS TO BE PERFORMED DURING PROOFREADING:
- Technicis has already configured the automatic checks to be carried out for this project.
- Please check the tags in the file and run the QA checker (F8) as well as the spell-check (F7).
- Please include any modification you'll make on the exported target document(s) in the project as well before creating the return package.
• Please use the glossary provided by the client to ensure that the quality of your translation meets the client's needs.
• Please note that the terms included in the glossary prevail over the TM.
• Please note that any other glossary sent previously is not up to date.
Bu iş için 10 freelancer ortalamada $69 teklif veriyor
Dear sir We are a professional specialist native English to German translator [login to view URL] GOOGLE translate only 100% HUMAN [login to view URL] ensure the quality, deadline and best price for your project. 100% manual work g Daha Fazla
Dear Client, In response to your job posting, please consider my application. I'm happy to provide accurate, professional translation services from English into German and vice versa. Beyond general translation, we Daha Fazla
Hello Sir/Madam! Thank you very much for your project. We have been on the market for 5 years, working with the best and trustful professionals from all over the world, experienced all sorts of areas, native speake Daha Fazla
Hello , Certified Translators are ready to help you. We are dependable and provide high-quality work on a budget Translations are done manually and we always proofread before delivery. We also make sure that you Daha Fazla
Bi-lingual English/German speaker I can provide you professional, responsive and reliable translation in a short period of time. I am a certified translator with a university degree in translation and years of e Daha Fazla
Hi, I want to do this translation. I am a native german speaker and did translations in the past. In addition to the translations on freelancer, I also translated a software user manual (~100 pages) and also a servic Daha Fazla