Native Serbian speakers are required. The selected translator would have the following task:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- A project involving translating content of a medical website including pages, certain paragraphs and strings.
- Translation of the content of each given document/article. The translation should be done in high level Serbian paying attention to grammar and usage of vocabulary. The original article's meaning, high style, terminology and order of information presentation should be maintained when translating the content.
- High level of Serbian language proficiency and syntax should be applied. High style of expression and sentence structuring is needed as well as extensive opus of high level wording. All to be in line with the English grammar and linguistics.
- The original word count of the article, when translated must NOT be decreased.
- The font to be used is Arial 10, with single spacing.
- The content must not contain any hyperlinks.
- The subheadings of the articles should be in Heading 2 format.
- Each article is submitted as a separate word document as given.
- The titles of the documents should remain in English when submitting with the extension _RS at the end.
- The candidate may be given a sample article to test the skills and determine the best style of writing.
- The candidates may be asked to supply certain qualifications (ex: diploma or certificate) to confirm their skills and expertise in the given language.
Payment is based on a fixed price of $3.5 per 500 words.
The deadline for completing all of the awarded articles as part of this cycle is 08.10.2018 by 12.00 (noon) GMT +1.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Successive submission of articles would be much appreciated and encouraged due to a revision period upon submission.
By the deadline all articles should be submitted. Each article is given in a separate Word document and the translated articles should be returned as such.
Should you need some clarifications, please be my guest.
Bu iş için 40 freelancer ortalamada $932 teklif veriyor
Hello, We are bidding to express our strong interest in your translation project and it will be a privileged for us to collaboration with you. OUR STEP IS Translation--->>Proofreading---->>>editing--->>>Final Proofre Daha Fazla
Hello there, The best translation does not read like a translation, but like a text originally written in the target language: I commit to producing just that. Transparency, reliability and regular communication wit Daha Fazla
Hi there, We can translate your Article into Serbian and deliver it to you within your deadline. The translation will be completed, proofread and checked by a native Serbian speaker. Hope my skills able to satisfy Daha Fazla
PhD in Biomedicine, University teaching assistant, native Serbian speaker, academic writer highly proficient in medical and scientific English, detail-orientated and error-free.
Hello! My name is Ana and I am native Serbian speaker, and level C2 in English. I can translate your text very quickly. Thank you in advance
Greetings, I'm interested in your project and I would like to know more details. Kindly leave a message so we can discuss the project. Thank you for your consideration.
I am a native Serbian speaker with excellent writing skills. Also, I am a few exams away from getting my degree as a GP, so I am introduced with the subjects and terminology used in medical articles. Relevant Skills a Daha Fazla
Over thirty years of years of Interpreting/Translating on the highest level for top British Government Agencies . Experience I gained over the years gave me an appreciation, versatility and the knowledge in vast majori Daha Fazla
I'm native Serbian speaker who is coming from Serbia. Living in Germany and working on reception in hotel. Everyday speaking and writing in English. I was learning English for 12 years and helping people to translat Daha Fazla
Hello, i am interested in your job offer. I have perfect knowledge of English and Serbian language since i am native Serbian and i went to school and college there and also i lived in USA. I studied information technol Daha Fazla
Native Croatian/Serbian speaker with a near native level of English, certified in teaching English and translation.
Dobar dan Zovem se Nidia. Ja sam Argentinac i zainteresovan sam za prevod članaka na srpski visokog nivoa, pošto to mogu, ali moj sat. Nije 4,5, ali je 25 dolara, tako da ne sumnjam da mogu da radim ili ne uradim isto Daha Fazla
I am a native serbian and i know both english and serbian perfect hope to work for [login to view URL] you sir
Hello! My name is Milena and I am 20-year-old student. I was born in Serbia and have been living is Serbia my whole life. I will finish the work in time and it will be of great quality.
Hello. My name is Tamara. I am a native speaker of Serbian language. Also, I have a Master's degree in Philology (specialization in the Serbian language). During my studies, I wrote at least 20 research articles with a Daha Fazla
Dear Sir/Madam, I'm born and raised in Serbia, so translation from English to my native language, won't be a problem to me. I started to learn English when i was 6 years old, so I can assure you that the translatio Daha Fazla
Dear Sir/Madam, I am a native Serbian speaker and a graduated philologist of General linguistics from University of Belgrade. I am responsible and fast. I look forward to working with you.
Hello there. This job is still open? Well, I am a native Serbian speaker AND a medical doctor, which gives me an advantage in understanding and translating delicate medical terms. Hope to get a positive answer. Kind re Daha Fazla