In this project, you will be required to listen to the audio and verify what languages it contains. You will need to choose a proper label for the audio regarding 'languages' following the provided policy. This way, we aim to help improve the machine performance in detecting languages.
1. Check the audio and annotate accordingly following the policy
2. Achieve the daily quality and quantity targets set by the PM
1. Native Hausa speakers, good command of English is preferred
2. Available to work at least 4h/day with an up-to-date PC and stable Internet connection
3. Have a good sense of language
4. Similar working experience in data annotation industry will be preferred
Start date: 2022/07/04
Please attach your CV if you would like to join.
Bu iş için 46 freelancer ortalamada $5/saat teklif veriyor
Hello prospective client, I'm based in Nigeria and I have good command of English and I can speak hausa language too. I have a good laptop witj 24hrs Internet facility. Kindly chat me up and let us discuss better.
Hello prospective client, How are you. My name is Maryam from Nigeria, a native of hausa. i have read your project description carefully and i clearly understand what it requires. I am ready to render my service as a Daha Fazla
Hi. I understand hausa very well. I am based in Abuja, hausa speaking city. So it is very easy for me to understand the language.
I have great understanding of the language. I hail from north central and was brought up in the east, which i can all speak igbo language.