We are seeking Simplified Chinese, Korean and Japanese Proofreaders/Translators for Gaming industry on freelance basis.
The work involves performing post-translation review and editing of content to ensure the translated content meets the client’s standards. Candidate will review documents and content and check for language accuracy and consistency, report defects and verify fixes.
- Translating, Proofreading, Editing and review of all translated drafts received from the translation teams
- Correct terminology, grammatical errors and check for consistency with style guides
- Fully review the linguistic and standards assets of the gaming product
- Ensure that all projects adhere to company standards for format, style and content
- Manage jobs in a proactive manner and deliver high quality results
- 3+ years of experience as a Translator for IT/Software/Hardware/Marketing industry preferred.
- Excellent knowledge in Simplified Chinese, Korean and Japanese and English language.
- Good knowledge and understanding of SDL tools (TMS, Multiterm), Trados, CAT tools.
- Experience in working in IT (software) companies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, HTML, Acrobat and common content, tools.
- Good knowledge of game genres and platforms.
- Knowledge on Main large-scale clients and platforms: Xbox One, Xbox360, Wii, Wii U, PSP, [url removed, login to view] (Microsoft), PlayStation4 and PlayStation3 (Sony)
- Knowledge or experience on “Golf” game is a must
Kindly apply for this project only if you have relevant experience and share your resume too.
Bu iş için 15 freelancer ortalamada ₹7336 teklif veriyor
Hi there, I am a native Chinese translator with vast experience in translating documents and other materials from English to Chinese and vice versa. I have finished some similar jobs here,please check my profile:ht Daha Fazla
Hello, I am a professional translator. I translate Korean and English. I am native Korean and fluent in English. I work fast, accurately, and thoroughly. Looking forward for the project! Thanks.
I am a native speaker in Chinese, who are based in Hong Kong. Therefore, Chinese is not a problem for me. I am strong in written and read in Chinese, including traditional and simplified Chinese. From my review and e Daha Fazla
Dear client , I'm a native Chinese speaker , once worked in HSBC software (Guangdong) company for almost 2 years . 1) My bilingual abilities in Mandarin Chinese and English . 2) I have years of English learning and Daha Fazla
sample is my weapon if you like then hire me I will do high-quality and professional translations and from several world languages with 100% accuracy. I do not use any software translators. I translate not only the w Daha Fazla
I am a native Chinese freelancer and I am proficient in cyber games related area. I am familiar with games on different platform and like play games as well. I have played golf games.
I am Chinese student studying in University of Washington, as a native speaker of mandarin, I am also fairly good at English than people who are in China. Hopeful to get this chance!
Dear Sir, It's quite nice to see you! First I will give a brief introduction of myself, I have double bachelor degree for both English and Marketing, and I'm MKT manager now as an official job. I wish I could h Daha Fazla
It depends on the number of words. Because I have no idea about the number of words, so I made a bid freely.
I've been working more than 3 years in the semiconductor area. One of my duties was translation between Korean suppliers and American employees. I believe that I can provide a very competitive translation services.
Hello, I am a native Korean, who's been in translation company. Through the years in the company, I have experience many texts in various fields, including IT and game industries. I can use SDL Trados 2017 and MS Offic Daha Fazla
Hello, I'm fluent Chinese speaker. I have the HSK5 certificate. I'm a newbie here. I have a lit t level experience in that