We at thebigword are recruiting for a skilled Traditional Chinese translator that is looking to challenge themselves in the field of Marketing and IT. This is a freelance role that will provide you with the flexibility to work remotely.
You would be responsible for conducting linguistic review of translated material and feedback to the original translator in order to provide the best possible translation and improve on the localization
The optimal candidate is a Native Traditional Chinese speaker with:
• Excellent writing skills
• Excellent English skills
• 1+ years of experience in translation
• Eagerness to acquire new knowledge
• Candidates should be comfortable with CAT tools
• Ability to check the details and revise accurately
• In-depth knowledge of IT and marketing industry
• Fluency in Traditional Chinese and the ability to transliterate
• Experience in using CAT tools such as Trados or Wordfast
• Likes to work in a team and to communicate in both English and Traditional Chinese
• Ability to translate UIs accurately and a good understanding of user support documents
Workload is 5-10 hours per week during an initial assessment period and can potentially rise to 15-20 hours per week upon successful completion of the initial assessment period.
(Please note that this is a freelance position where you will work remotely).
If this description fits you and you would like to join the team, please feel free to send your resume [Removed by Freelancer.com Admin for offsiting - please see Section 13 of our Terms and Conditions]
Bu iş için 13 freelancer ortalamada $19/saat teklif veriyor
Dear sir. Chinese is my native language and English is my main communication tool. Also as I'm a IT specialist, my knowledge will be more helpful than other translators' Thank you
Hello I have 8 years of experience translating this language and 9 others I have an approximate translation average of about 20 thousand words per day you would like in PDF or Word
I live in Hong Kong and is proficient in the English language. A qualified company secretary, I was the General Manager of the Institute of Marketing.