I am taking apart a translated book from Arabic to English in order to create a mini-dictionary based on the book. Translator need to be proficient in both languages. The current project is to see whether the translator is competent to take apart the first chapter of the book and break in a google doc into 7 different categories which you can see on the attached spreadsheet. This project needs to be setup in a google doc and shared with me so that I can check on the progress of the project daily.
1. The text needs to be typed in Arabic in separate cells
2. The Arabic words then need to be numbered, so when sorted (by Arabic number) the Arabic text flows as it would if one were reading it from the arabic book.
3. Then the Arabic words need to be classified in one of three groups:
A. Word Tri-lateral root
C. Proper Name
4. The corresponding English translation then needs to be input in the cell next to the Arabic word. Please note that the words will correspond in meaning but not necessarily in the English sentence structuring.
5. The last step is to fill out the English words then need to be numbered, so when sorted (by English number) the English text flows as it would if one were reading it from the English script.
I want the google spreadsheet to look like the sample completed introduction that is attached. This is what I am looking for with the meticulousness and proficiency needed. If you feel this project is too challenging PLEASE DO NOT BID on it.
Please note if this project is done well I have many more chapters and some other books that I need the same work done on. Please let me know if you have any questions.
I am looking for a low price bid as this project may bring other projects in the future.
Native Arabic translator with 5 years of experience here for your help. I will take a close look at your attached files to get all what you want
18 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 55$ teklif veriyor
Hello, I offer multilingual services, provided by professionals and Native Speakers. KINDLY, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR MORE NEGOTIATION. I am ready to start your job immediately. Best regards,
hello iam native speaker and an english professor with an excellent use of grammatical rules and zero spelling mistakes......................