We are looking for ITALIAN native speakers ONLY to participate to a voice recording project. The recording can be made at home through your mobile phone. You will be required to read 450 sentences in ITALIAN randomly picked from internet that will appear on the screen once you login the application (downloadable from the Apple Store or Google Play Store).
Average time required is about 2.5h. Payment is fixed, 22 EURO, for the entire recording.
1. Quiet indoor
2. No other people’s voice, laughter or other voices (noises from clicking the mouse & keyboard, air-condition, TV, music, vehicles, wind, crush, unexpected noises, etc.).
3. No echo. (The data cannot be collected in open places like classroom, auditorium, lavatory, hotel lobby, etc.)
1. Set up cell phone on silent mode while you do recording, and do not use earphones
1. Read all sentences clearly, the same recorder must complete all sentences
4. When recording, keep the phone in front of you, (20 - 25cm) like when you take a selfie
5. Do not stop, breath or make any sound (e.g. smack your lips) during the recording
6. Read exactly what appears on the screen even if you see grammar mistakes
7. After you finish reading the sentence wait 1-2 second before stopping the recording.
If you are interested send your proposal. If you already joined a similar project and already downloaded this app you cannot participate.
Bu iş için 12 freelancer ortalamada €20 teklif veriyor
Hello, We are bidding to express our strong interest in your translation project and it will be a privileged for us to collaboration with you. OUR STEP IS Translation--->>Proofreading---->>>editing--->>>Final Proofre Daha Fazla
Dear customer, i'm a native italian. If you will have some questions don't hesitate to send me a message.
I know English according to B2.2 of CEF and Level 1 of NFQ in England. I'm native from Italy. I can work for you.
Buonasera, sono un ragazzo italiano che lavora all'estero, livello di inglese avanzato ed italiano madrelingua. Lavoro sia via telematica che via telefonica, parlo un italiano senza accenti marcati.
hello! I'm quite interested in this as my Italian pronounciation is quite good and clear as i was raised in Rome and retained an accent-free Italian. I can get the task done in a day and am happy to negotiate the price Daha Fazla