I need a piece of [url removed, login to view] code, written in [url removed, login to view], NOT C#. I must be a web application and not a Windows application.
It must do roughly the same as [url removed, login to view]
So I can login with my Twitter account via oAuth and then add Twitter usernames and a Direct Message text to send direct messages from the Twitter account I used to login.
Your code must connect to Twitter via oAuth. Your code must take into account the API restrictions that Twitter imposes.
So if the maximum limit for a day is reached, your code must give feedback to the user "Maximum API requests for today reached"
Unlike Tweetguru the functionality should not be limited to maximum 12 users per time, but just send until the daily limit is reached and then notify that the daily limit was reached. So if I would enter 300 names, it would iterate through them until the API returns that the daily limit is reached and then your code stops sending messages and notifies that the daily API limit was reached, including a number of how many messages were sent succesfully.
Deliverables (with source code):
- [url removed, login to view] page -> where I can login with my Twitter account
- [url removed, login to view] -> where I can set my oAuth credentials for login
- [url removed, login to view] (just like here: [url removed, login to view]) with fields:
1. a textbox in which I can add usernames, comma separated to send a Twitter Direct Message
2. a textbox where I can type the text for the message to send
3. a button to start sending the messages
6 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 14$/saat teklif veriyor
I have experience with integrating web apps with social APIs ( which connects to applications like twitter , FB , linkedIN etc). And my primary skill set is on ASP.NET and related technologies.