I´m looking for a person to create a simple web app to display a twitter timeline bringing up all tweets with a particular hashtag.
- The timeline has to be refreshed automatically
- The number of tweets in the screen has to be a fixed number, removing old tweets and inserting the new ones
- Style fully customizable in CSS, so I could change some style options
- An option to show/hide users avatar, timestamp, and twitter actions like reply, retweet, etc.
- If there are multiple new tweets, to create a queue in order to insert them 1 by 1, not all at the same time.
Due to the recent changes in the twitter API, it must be built using twitter API 1.1.
The main idea is to create a "live ticker" where I can easy change some parameters . Users won't interact with the interface because the idea is to show it only in big screens.
Update: I attached a couple of examples I found in Google to show you. I need basically a simple twitter wall to display X number of tweets on a big screen.