We are looking for a developer to work on the following. Please provide your resume and skype id.
1. Install Hortonworks 2.1 with HDFS , Yarn , Spark , Hbase
2. 20 TB data with replication
3. Yarn Cluster for HDP 2.1
4. Ubuntu 12.4 is the preferred OS.
5. Each instance should have full root access with installation permission.
6. Each instance should have access to Internet .
7. Each Instance should have intra-communications port open.
8. Deploy test mapreduce and spark jobs to validate installation
9. Document and provide detailed installation steps for this installation
10. Ensure proper security and integrity of the server is in place.
11. Troubleshoot and fix installation problems within 30 days of this installation.
We also want to make sure the developer has the following expertise:
Has extensive experience installing Hadoop with HortonWorks using Ambari familiar with configuration of Job Tracker, Task Trackers and Data Nodes.
Be responsible for architecting and sizing Hadoop Clusters based on HortonWorks distro.
Implement software so that it can standup new Nodes in Hadoop Cluster without affecting running jobs in the cluster, Can remove or Add Nodes.
Perform all the above remotely.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $327 for this job
hi, the task looks fun. I am right now budding thru phone so can't go in detail. you can check my LinkedIn profile at [url removed, login to view] let's chat to discuss.