Experience- 5 to 8 year
Shift Timing- 12:30pm to 9:30 PM IST
EDI developer/architect/specialist to assist us with the maintenance, development, implementation, and management of our EDI systems. The candidate must have a solid development background across multiple technical disciplines including TIE Kinetix eVision, spMap, TIE Integrator and SmartBridge EDI S/W, AS2 protocol, communicating with EDI VAN, and interfacing with various applications.
The role will primarily involve design workflow, EDI mapping, and programming work. Responsibilities cover the entire development lifecycle, from requirements gathering and brainstorming, contacting customers, analysis, coding, testing and documentation.
Must have Skills
· 5+ years in EDI system development.
· TIE Kinetix eVision, spMap, TIE Integrator and SmartBridge hand-on experience is must
· EDI standard and transaction/message knowledge: X.12 (210, 214, 810, 820, 830, 846, 850, 855, 856, 860, 865, 867, 870, 990, 997) and corresponding UN/EDIFACT messages
· AS2 protocol with either knowledge in the following areas: HTTP/HTTPS protocol, Private/Public Key Algorithm, Digital Signature, and Encryption/Decryption of data, etc.
· Experience with ERP application: SAP.
· Experience with either database servers: Oracle, MS-SQL
· Experience with multiple O/S's: Windows, UNIX platforms.
· BS/BA or higher in Computer Science or related field
· You treat the company as if it were your own.
· Fluency in English language
Bu iş için 2 freelancer ortalamada ₹1050 teklif veriyor
Hi, I would like to grab this opportunity and will work till you get 100% satisfied with my work. I am an expert article and content writer having many years of experience on ghost writing, technical writing, seo and Daha Fazla