Specification of a simple registration system for scientific conferences and generating a code for it in the REDSeeDS system.
Use cases: View conference list, Add conference, View speech list for a conference, View speech details, Add speech, Edit speech.
Scenarios in the form of SVO or SVOO sentences. The use of SVOO sentences requires the <param> concept </param> clause in preconditions corresponding to the second object.
Each use case must have a domain diagram describing the relationships between concepts such as:
- what window are the buttons on (non-directed relation from the window to the button)
- which window handles which data (directed relation to the window - displaying, directed relation to the data view entering, non-directed relation - updating)
- which data is transferred after pressing the button (directed relation from the button to the data view)
- what concepts are the data views based on (directed relation from the data view to the concept)
- which of the concept attributes belong to the data view (directed relation from the data view to the attributes)
- what are the attributes of the concepts (attribute relation)
Bu iş için 2 freelancer ortalamada €32 teklif veriyor
Hi... i am a UML expert as you can see my review section..i can give you best diagram according to your req.