The aim of this project is to create an HTML5 3D ping pong game (player VS player) with Unity and Photon multiplayer platform similar to [login to view URL]
- Main assets to be used (I will buy it) : [login to view URL] (you will have to provide background graphics UI sounds etc. If you need paid assets/sounds let me know BEFORE so I know beforehand the project total price, I wont spend more than what agreed)
- Screen size : 1280x720 px
- Game has to work on PC/IOS/Android for main browsers (Chrome, UC, Safari, Firefox and Edge/IE)
- Players pairing : at this stage the game has simply to match players automatically
- Deliverable : Unity source files + files ready to be deployed on web server
- Multiplayer MUST be done with Photon Engine (will provide app ID)
- Strict respect of copyrights. You can use royalty free assets as much as you need/wish as far as you stick to GNU GPL terms whatever (commercial use allowed). Assets that would need attribution will have to be listed on a "Credits" page.
- I work professionnaly, I have experience in project management and coding. You can expect from my side clear instructions, quick answers. Don't bid if you cannot understand requirements, respect deadlines, budget or instructions.
Notes about gameplay
- Game will follow basic tennis table rules : 3 games (sets) max of 11 points per match, first player who wins 2 sets win the match . If both players score 10 points, then the game shall be won by the first player subsequently gaining a lead of 2 points (12-10, 16-14, etc.). Service alternates between opponents every two points, unless game reached 10-10, then it alternates each turn.
- Each player will be playing at the down side of the screen (so game will have to be mirrored) => no need to change side each set.
- Since we target desktop and mobile devices, controls have to work with touch/mouse. Game should not be significantly easier with a set of controls.
- Home (Link to Play Game, Options, Training, design should be engaging)
- Options (choose racket and table among what is available in the assets I will provide)
- Game (P2P)
- Training (Copy paste of game screen with no opponent, where player can learn to serve, strike. Ball will be returned with a simple shot (like there would be a wall or sth) so the player can practice different strikes
- Credits (if assets must be attributed, might be a link to an external page, we will see)
Hello, Requirements for this game are looking clear. I uphold my offer. Best regards, Janek