I'm looking for someone who can create a Unity3D card game for PC, that allows for up to 6 players to join over an internet connection. This will be a long term project, ideally at or near $18/hour or below. You should have experience with or workable knowledge of online multiplayer games, card games, hidden hands / areas, and tile flipping games. I have supplied some details for each area of the game below in terms of what will be needed.
- Card mechanics -
The game should include a:
* DECK area that is only visible to the player, and allows them to look through their deck of available cards.
* SELECTION area where cards are moved to once they are chosen from the deck (showing the card back artwork to other players while within this space).
* REVEAL area where hidden cards that have been chosen for the "selection" area are shown to all players when they are placed in it.
- Cooldown track mechanics -
The COOLDOWN TRACK is a track with card slots that go from 5 down to 1. Each card played in the game has a cooldown value. At the end of the round, cards played during that round are placed in the numbered slot on the cooldown track that corresponds to that number.
The cooldown track should have:
* Snapping, so that cards can easily be dropped into the needed slot.
* List view, showing what cards are in that slot when the mouse hovers over it.
* A button that immediately moves all cards on the cooldown track down to the next slot, and anything that would move off the track goes back into the deck as an available card. Then, all cards played during the round are placed in their cooldown slots.
- Arena mechanics -
While this is a card game, it also includes some board game elements. There should be another area on the screen that has randomized tiles formed in a 6x6 grid. These tiles contain environmental effects on the back that can impact what the player does in the match. They are randomized at the beginning of the game and start off hidden so that players do not know what the tile contains.
There should also be tokens that represent the players, and can be moved around on the tiles. Some characters also have ability tokens that will need to be placeable on the tiles, and returnable to the player.
The arena should have:
* The ability to randomize tiles at the beginning of the game and deal a certain number of tiles into the 36 game slots in the arena.
* Player tokens that have snapping so that they can easily be moved from tile to tile.
* Resized tokens based on how many are placed on a given tile. If there are two players and one ability token on a tile, the three tokens are resized and positioned cleanly so that all players can see them.
* When the player enters into a hidden tile, it is revealed and the effect impacts the player.
* Hover effect that shows the tile larger on the screen when holding the Alt key.
- General mechanics -
Everything mechanics wise should be drag and drop, there doesn't need to be any programmable rules on how cards work. Players will control their own cards and tokens, moving cards between zones as needed, and the token between tiles. However, there are some additional items that will be needed.
* The game features 6 different unique character decks of 20 cards each (upwards of 30 characters later.) A drop down menu should allow a player to choose their character, which will select the deck for their player area.
* There are 80 tiles in the game for the arena, and different tile types. An arena may include 10 of one type, 10 of another, ect. to make up the randomized 36 tiles in the match.
* An area of the screen that shows the other players, the cards in their reveal zone, cooldown track, and health.
Please send me your portfolio, I will be looking for experience with similar mechanics, and/or your expertise to know that you are the ideal candidate for this project. Mention "OATH" in your bid so that I know you read these details.
Bu iş için 37 freelancer ortalamada $19/saat teklif veriyor
"OATH" Hi, I have worked a game as Clash Royale As I understood, your game look like this game Below link is my portfolio. Please take a look at it [login to view URL]