Our company has developed a mobile casino game based on a 52-card standard deck. The game has similarities to Poker and Belote. The game was built using Unity for Android and IOS platforms. The current version of the game is a FREE ROLL EDITION- with no actual gambling involved. Chips are virtual and are primarily earned via game play and watching video ads. The game (which is completed) has the following playing modes
• Online Mode- against other players at random
• Computer Mode- play against computer AI
• Private Table- against friends invited or on your friend list
• Tournament Mode- Free Tournaments where the chip leaders at the end of the tournament win cash prizes.
The objective of the contractor is to convert the existing version of the game to a gambling version based on I18N- Internationalization (for both Web and App) The Primary Portal will be web based with mobile app localization where possible. Key aspects during this phase include:
• Using a copy of the existing source code of the FREE ROLL VERSION to create a gambling version of the game based on I18N- Internationalization (for Web and App). This phase will require 2 modes- Zambia Version and Global Version- as well as a framework for future localization.
• Converting the virtual wallets with virtual chips to real chips funded with real money and adjust player profiles and the database accordingly
• Recommending and installing a universal global payment gateway- The Ideal Platform will be an Integrated Mass Market Payment Gateway that makes our lives easier in terms of accepting player deposits and processing payouts from around the world. The more this process is automated the better.
Please see the attached document for further details.