1) Uninstall at specific time - check and fix why does not work.
2) Add new hide library for windows 8 - details will be send on email and new library (no need to worry about dll, it's done there)
3) Uninstall does not work properly
Install as admin for all users - go to limited user, try to uninstall (it should call for raise privileges and launch uninstaller)
4) Main GUI > Filters - when backspace is selected behaviour is the same (not show "Pressed Backspace") which is a bug IMHO
5) Install the newest Eureka log and test basic all functions for general memory leaks and possible problems to make code more stable in general.