Hello my name is Joan and I need a tool to be developed.
We need a tool to vectorize images, to convert from .jpeg and .png formats to .dxf.
The shapes of the input images will be in high contrast from the background, so this will be easy to distinguish the “part” from the background.
The program will run under a windows OS.
Actually, we are doing this manually, by opening this files in iLlustrator, clicking on Image Trace and then File>Export then save as DXF.
- The tool needs to be a single .exe file, with no calls to external online libraries.
- No GUI needed.
- The tool needs to run via console (Ex: [login to view URL] and generate a /[login to view URL])
- The tool needs to work too by “drag and drop” any .jpeg or .png file over it, and generate the /[login to view URL]”
- In all vectorizations there are an input parameter like “threshold” or “minimum area” to determine the contrast from the two shapes and the calculation tolerance. We can discuss and see the possibilities with the freelancer.
Extra Reward Features
- Bulky workflow. Open (or drag and drop) multiple pictures at same time with the tool and generate all dxf.
- We attach some files for reference and the output we want.
Bu iş için 8 freelancer ortalamada €544 teklif veriyor
I think I can programm such a tool in C# or whatever, contact if interested. Sami J. ...........................................................
Hey! I have went through about your project [CAD VECTOR] - Windows Application Tool to Vectorize JPEG & PNG to DXF. I am an expert in Vectorization, CAD/CAM and C Programming, so I'am totally sure I can deliver Your pr Daha Fazla