AWE Alive We’re Empowered is a fine jewelry brand on a mission to celebrate the triumphs of awe-inspiring individuals. Our meaningful and symbolic fine jewelry is the perfect gift for the fashion-conscious, cause-conscious modern woman. Founded by 3-time cancer survivor and jewelry industry veteran Jill Johnson, AWE was designed to empower and give-back: 20% of all sales are donated to our four national charity partners (RAINN, NAMI, CancerCare, and The Trevor Project).
The AWE team is based in Midtown Manhattan and led by Stanford GSB and undergraduate alumni. We’re lean, growth-minded, and eager to make a difference in the world. To learn more about us, visit [login to view URL] or [login to view URL]
We are looking for a stand-out Videographer/Photographer to create ongoing digital assets capturing the quality and beauty of our fine jewelry in a variety of settings. Our dream content creator has experience creating video content for luxury brands, has a portfolio of visually captivating, fashion-centric videos/photos, and can support the content creation process and content calendar through their work.
This is a freelance position to be contracted in an ongoing capacity with a possibility for formal part-time employment upon success.
VIDEOS: Create captivating 4k short-form (10-30 second) videos of models wearing our jewelry in a variety of lifestyle settings around the city (cafes, parks, landmarks, vanities, etc.)
• AWE will assist in the sourcing of models, but candidates with experience sourcing talent are strongly preferred;
• Candidate is able to shoot in various locations (Outdoors, indoors, parks, cafes, in-house)
PHOTOS: Take stunning close-up photos of models wearing our products with a focus on product clarity and an elevated, simplified aesthetic;
• Edit, retouch, and color correct all assets;
• Collaborate with the Lead Designer to create and manage an ongoing shotlist.
• Shoot in various locations (outdoors, indoors, parks, cafes, the office)
• Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign;
• Editorial photography experience for apparel or accessories brands or fashion/lifestyle publications is strongly preferred;
• Mastery of creating sharp content in a variety of settings (indoor, outdoor, low light) with a keen sense of good lighting;
• Must own a high-def (ideally 4k) video camera;
• Demonstrable experience with photo editing, retouching, and color-correction;
• Has a clean, luxurious aesthetic, a less-is-more approach to design, and strong knowledge of trends in fashion/editorial content production;
• Approaches all tasks with enthusiasm. Views each task as an opportunity to learn and grow.
To apply please email info@[login to view URL] with a link to your portfolio.
AWE is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.