If you have any spare time today or tomorrow, would you like to work on a few quick video interviews about young voters on EU elections?
We plan to work on a short video, about how young voters (18-20) perform and have their say in the European Parliament elections this year, after noting having a say in the EU referendum.
You can ask questions like:
- How’s your feeling about voting for the first time?
- Why do you think this election matters?
- Do you think your voice are gotten heard in your country?
- What do you want to see happen in this election?
- Any interesting follow-up questions.
We need you to interview 4 young voters separately.
The payment will be 100 pounds.
Need to be self-equipped. No requirement on cameras. Be stable, with clear audio. You don’t need to do any editing to save your time, and can share all raw footages with me by the end of tomorrow if it works.
[Removed by Freelancer.com Admin]
Will send a guideline once confirmed.
For further contact, please email. Thanks!