Starfish Music Video Introduction
Outsourcing Instruction and Description
We need a freelance multimedia artist to create/finish a web video introduction for a new start website called [url removed, login to view]
All the audio has been done with time-based instructions laid off on top of the waveform
[url removed, login to view]
(download the update audio here [url removed, login to view])
A 30 sec sample video is provide to show the level of quality and style expected from this job [url removed, login to view]
and also a very draft story board ([url removed, login to view]) in order to guide the video production process.
- You are required to use Adobe After Effects
- Finish in between a week or two from accepting the job
- Have a portfolio or can show example of work done before
- Quality needs to be better or at least at par with the sample video provided
- To use our font [url removed, login to view]
note: please do not try to contact outside this website, as we valued honest work etiquette and so will only hire worker who hold the same value.
Description and Video Aim
[url removed, login to view] is a new-start website that offers platform for musicians/artist and music lovers to help each other projects via open marketplace type of exchange. StarfishMusic also employ voting systems in its forum to help musicians and music lovers promote any musical work they enjoy.
This Video is aimed to introduce first-time visitor to know what the website is all about without going to lots of details explaining how it works.
• Even though clear writing instruction and the timed audio track is provided, your creativity and expert input is highly appreciated. So it would help a lot if you browse the website a bit to understand how it works in a bit more depth.
• The timing from the audio is absolutely not fixed, and very flexible to be adjusted at the audio post-production. So be free to create the animation on your convenient creative way.
• This creativity freedom also applied to the story-board.
• In a sense go ahead and do what you think is better than what I’ve provided (in a sense of both creative approach and time effectiveness factor), with a condition of giving me the explanation of the factor why you change it.
• We can send you the adobe after effect file so you can just continue from the sample that we provided, or you can start fresh.
• Draft video (at least 5 sec) and any changes to the plot needs to be submitted before you work on the actual video. Although you can submit this after you got the job, but including them on your proposal would greatly increase your chances to get the job
• We require you to send us the raw AE files (in whatever method you prefer)
• We need 2 HD rendered video, one with the black vignette and one without to be sent to us online, in within the 1 or 2 weeks work time
• They style by default is as like the sample I provided, mini details of motion blurs and very light shadow to give a hint of presents to the writings. Lens Blurs is extensively used in order to gave a sense of depth to the objects presented.
• These are some style that I imagined relevant to what I have in mind
- [url removed, login to view]
- [url removed, login to view]
• However you can venture of to another style if you want, just explain to me on the proposal what kind of style you want.
• However the use of our font is an compulsary requirement
you can download it here: [url removed, login to view]
note: this font is copyrighted, usage other than this project is prohibited
Adobe After Effect