Consider this the job interview from hell - kinda like the apprentice but with video.
We're a video production company who do lots of low budget ads. We're looking for a couple of RELIABLE freelancers to assist when there's an overflow. After past experience with freelancers we won't risk anyone we don't know on a REAL job. So we will pick two or three people from here to see what they can do with some trial jobs (they might either be work we've already done, jobs we make up to test you or pitch jobs). We will pay $100 for each trial. This is a paid job interview. We will treat it as if it's a real job with real deadlines and real quality expectations. A timeline will be agreed with you from the beginning, to deliver a brief, for work in progress to be shown, for us to get approvals back and final delivery. If you miss a deadline without discussing it - you will fail the job interview and will not be paid. If the work is not up to scratch or not what's in the brief - you will fail the interview and not be paid.
If you read and agree to this put the word 'orange' in the subject of messages. All others will be deleted unread. Bid $100 for this project - but let me know in a message what you'd typically bid for a real live project. All REAL work will also be directed through [url removed, login to view] as this protects us both.
A typical REAL project might be we write a script and record a voice over and music - we may also provide some stills or some footage or no visuals at all - depending on the project. You will provide stylish motion graphics or 3D animation or 2D animation to complete the material. We may also consult you at the concept stage for any direction you'd like to go in. (We require the finished video and the project files - for our archive - in case you vanish without trace). We generally have a lead time of two to four weeks for a project. The material required could be anywhere from 10 to 30 seconds.
If you're good at one thing - ie motion graphics - let us know what your specialty is.
You must send some samples of your work or a website portfolio to be considered.
The REAL budget's will typically be from $200-$800. (typically in the middle). Take into account this is ongoing work. Bid accordingly. Also don't place hourly rates.
We pay 25% when we see satisfactory animated work in progress for both projects. The remaining 75% will be paid when all work is completed. If you want other terms - please don't bid.
Hi, we are a group of some experience artist, interested on your project pl see pm Regards Bishnudev
Hello. Please check PM for details. I do several kind of jobs like modeling, animation, handpainting, photot retouching, etc. My strongest part is 3D modeling and rendering and cartoons style painting. I do animation a Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 38 freelancer ortalamada $107 teklif veriyor
Hi orange, Please check your inbox for the details. Regards..
Benchmark of quality with high speed working. thanks
"Orange" ayan acharyya tini FX Please check all the details in the PM .
ORANGE, i'm interested in this project. Plz check INBOX for my details. Thanks.
ORANGE.........Hi, please check PMB for my work samples.
Hello Mr. Orange. I am a versatile cg generalist that excels in multiple areas. Motion Graphics, 3D, character animation and non-linear video editing are just a few of my favorite proficiencies. I will provide you w Daha Fazla
"Orange" Hi, lets do this. Pls check PMB for work samples and details. regards, Nez
I like orange and orange juice. Please PM your Story board. when you give Batter Story board I will just COPY it Visually.
Orange I've been working with Motion Graphics and Post Production for more than 15 years. Please see some samples at: [url removed, login to view] Thank you! Daniel
orange Hi, Check your inbox for details. Regards, Math 'Orange' Notermans
I like Orange. I'll PM my site for samples. Motion Gfx, video Editing & 3D, currently do some car ads and broadcast design.
Orange is good. Ready to take this challenge, please read PM for details. Thanks