Consider this a job interview from hell - kinda like The Apprentice but with me not Donald Trump.
We're a video production company who do lots of low budget ads. We're looking for a couple of RELIABLE freelancers to assist when there's an overflow. After past experience with freelancers we will not risk anyone we don't know and haven't trialed on a REAL job. So we will pick two or three people from here to see what they can do with some trial jobs (they might either be work we've already done, jobs we make up to test you or pitch jobs). We will pay $100 for each trial. This is a paid job interview. We will treat it as if it's a real job with real deadlines and real quality expectations. A timeline will be agreed with you from the beginning, to deliver a brief, for work in progress to be shown, for us to get approvals back and final delivery. If you miss a deadline without discussing it - you will fail the job interview and will not be paid. If the work is not up to scratch or not what's in the brief - you will fail the interview and not be paid.
If you read and agree to this put the word 'orange' in the subject of messages. All others will be deleted unread. Bid $100 for this project - but let me know in a message what you'd typically bid for a real live project. All future REAL work will also be directed through [url removed, login to view] as this protects us both.
A typical REAL project might be we write a script and record a voice over and music - we may also provide some stills or some footage or no visuals at all - depending on the project. You will provide stylish motion graphics or 3D animation to complete the material. We may also consult you at the concept stage for any direction you'd like to go in. (We require the finished video and the project files - for our archive - in case you vanish without trace). We generally have a lead time of two to four weeks for a project. The material required could be anywhere from 10 to 30 seconds.
If you're good at one thing - ie motion graphics - let us know what your specialty is. I posted this once before and found 1 reliable freelancer (out of 3 who were trialed) who will now get 99% of our 2D animation work - so I'm more interested in finding a reliable motion graphics and 3D animation freelancer this time.
You must send some samples of your work or a website portfolio to be considered.
The REAL budget's will typically be from $200-$800. (typically in the middle). Take into account this is ongoing work. Bid accordingly. Also don't place hourly rates.
With real projects we pay 25% when we see satisfactory animated work in progress. The remaining 75% is be paid when all work is completed. If you want other terms - please don't bid.
orange We are a Video Production Facility in Sri Lanka. We would be pleased to build a working relationship with you. Please check your PM.
ORANGE, I have over five years experience as an 3D Motion Designer/Video Editor at production house in indonesia. My computer skills are good, and I have an excellent record as a reliable. my showreel : http://www.v Daha Fazla
109 freelancers are bidding on average $110 for this job
Orange greetings, Please take a look at your inbox. Thank you.
Orange, Its my pleasure to place my bid on th project,please check PMB for details,Thanks.
[url removed, login to view] interested. Agreed upon the [url removed, login to view] check PM.Rgds.
US bidder! Professional video editor and motion design artist. Please check PM.
'orange' Hi, We are a team of experienced 3D / 2D / VFX / Mat Paint & Compositing Artist, committed to give quality output in a minimum time period. very much interested in your project & capable to handle your proj Daha Fazla
Hi, I am a 3d modeler(characters, furniture, etc.) and animator for games, advertising, etc. Please check PM for details. Thank you.