Needing someone who is an expert in deploying an open source video conferencing solution.
We need expert programmers with experience in Open Source Video Chat and Conferencing Solutions to help us integrate video conferencing into a new product we are developing.
Our platform is Linux based, and runs Java, Ruby, C and PHP code. Our primary client is using Adobe AIR 2 on Ubuntu Linux and our servers run Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
We need people who can help us answer the following questions, and engineer solutions based on those answers.
* How scalable is Flash as a video conferencing medium, when combined with the Red5 Streaming Flash Server? What about Skype? What about Asterisk?
* Assuming a load of 300-500 simultaneous conferences, and a conference size of 2 parties, what available Video Conferencing systems are available that will work on Red Had Enterprise 5 server? How can they be integrated?
* If Open Source libraries are not powerful or scalable enough, what Commercial solutions are available?
* Can we connect to the Apples new FaceTime
* What Facial Detection Libraries are available, and how can we integrate them into our Video Conferences solution?
* Can we build a monitoring solution to skim hundreds of live streaming Video Conferences?
* Can we compress and archive all streams in a Video Conference for years?
* How can we effectively manage years of recordings, with playback
We are interested in meeting with individual developers as well as 3rd party development teams. Interested parties should be able to demonstrate:
* Experience with implementing both Open Source and Commercial Video Conferencing Solutions.
* Working video conferencing implementations based on Java, Ruby, C and PHP.
* Experience in developing software for custom hardware
* A keen desire to find creative solutions
* Experience working in the "Startup" atmosphere
* Hardware hacking experience
Bu iş için 15 freelancer ortalamada $7320 teklif veriyor
Hi, Please check your PM for the link to the video conference system we have developed
Use DimDim for better performance and quality. This can be integrated with Asterisk also
Hi, Please check your PMB for more details. Thanks and Regards
We are ASD [login to view URL] conferencing is becoming very popular and it is the need of the hour as Visuals are getting stronger. We have a vast experience of web design and [login to view URL] can help you in this being exp Daha Fazla
please contact us, we can finish it well,thanks.
These questions are cannot be answered by programmers. You need an IT consultant for scaling the app. Yes, you could use Dimdim. I used to work for them. Will talk details when we do a meeting.
I'm 3Years of Professional Experience for Full customization and integration to other system using OpenMeetings is a free browser-based software that allows you to set up instantly a conference in the Web. You can use Daha Fazla