1ShoppingCart Demo Video Needed
We are looking to hire someone to make introductory software tutorial video done as a screen capture with narration.
Details: the video creator will log into an online control panel for our software and do an introductory walk-through of the features of the program and familiarize users where the various features of our software can be found from within their control panel welcome screen.
The video run time should be no more than 2 to 3 min. Here's an example:
[url removed, login to view]
1) The video creator must be familiar with and fluent in the use of the 1shopping [url removed, login to view] online shopping cart software.
2) Video producer must also narrate verbally the actions that they are taking on screen as they do the walk-through orientation.
3) Videos must be rendered in high definition and delivered as MPEG4, or MOV file.
4) Audio sweetening with background music and sound effects are not required.
5) Producer must be located in the United States and or speak English with out an accent.
Bids from foreign nationals that cannot meet these requirements will not be considered.
If the initial project is completed satisfactorily and on time the producer will eligible to receive additional jobs to do other videos that would examine each of the features of our software in more detail.