- I am hiring a virtual assistant for part-time work. I’m not going by hours, but instead by “here’s a task, or two for the day, please go get them done”.
- This is meant to be a long-term gig. I am very flexible and extremely down-to-earth with my outsourcing style.
- job requirements:
- •. You need a pc. Know how to edit videos (after effects etc... pretty basic stuff)
- I don’t want professional video creation/editing. Simple amateur video creation (few min each video) and a quick modification of a part (sometimes more) of the video. Easy and quick :)
- I’m looking for one individual.
- You must be capable of following instructions, and keeping track of tasks performed.
- I will require a message at the end of a work-time letting me know what was worked on.
- Why you want to work for me:
- I’m trained in a hands-off management style. I’ll give you a list of things to do, and I’ll let you go do them. I’m not going to be stalking you ten times a day asking for updates and why things aren’t being done. Everything you will need to know will be in the daily/weekly breakdown, and I will always be available for questions.
- I’m not going to ask you to video call or team view me or any of that.
- I hate micromanaging, so I’m not going to do that with you.
- As long as you get done what I ask you to do, I don’t care how little time it takes you, I’m still paying you the $. PRODUCTIVITY!
- I’m culturally sensitive. I won’t expect to hear from you on Republic Day, Independence Day, Gandhi’s Birthday, Christmas, New Year’s, Maha Shivaratri, Holi, Nag Panchami, Dussehra, Diwali, and whatever else I might be missing. Same goes for other cultures and religions and whatnot.
- If I end up firing you, you will have plenty of advance notice. Doing shitty? I’ll mention it. Still doing shitty? That’s a NO-GO. Respect me and expect the same and return.
- And here is why you REALLY want to work for me:
- Bonuses. I plan to do this with my assistants.
- Example: Expect a Christmas gift in the form of a cash bonus. Birthday too. I’m a generous guy, and I like to make sure my “employees” are happy.
- Provide me with this info’s on your application:
- Location (city, country)
- Can you do voiceovers ?(YES-NO. Voiceover needs to be amateur and in fluent english)
Rates? Depends on the type of video, most will be 5$ per video. Some 10-15$, cause they will need a bit more work than the 5$ ones.
Personally I take 30m to make/edit the videos. I’m not a pro at all! Productivity is key!
Initially you may spend a bit more time per video, but when you practice it few times it will become automatic. Imagine that initially you spend 1hour per video, that’s 5$ x hour. Do it in 30 minutes, that’s $10/h
- You think you can handle joining my team?
Bu iş için 16 freelancer ortalamada €1944 teklif veriyor
Hello I am 25 years old From Serbia I can do voice over I can do FREE SAMPLE VIDEO for you and if all is ok we can start working. Regards Bogdan