CUSTOMER SUPPORT / ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT
Company: [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] is an online retailer of high-end specialty food products within the United States. We are looking for a telephone based customer support and administrative management specialist for [url removed, login to view] in a work-from-home position. Overall, your responsibility is to make sure customers are happy and orders are being fulfilled and processed properly. Specifically, your primary job responsibilities will involve:
• Answering the phone and taking phone orders from customers
• Contacting customers if an item is out of stock to determine a resolution
• Answering questions customers may have regarding our products and usage
• Addressing problems with orders and customer complaints
• Following up with customers after orders to determine their satisfaction with the order
• Using our fulfillment management system to manage the flow of orders through the fulfillment process.
• Addressing potential fraudulent orders and dealing with charge backs
• Basic accounting to make sure orders are processed properly
• Additional support tasks as required.
JOB REQUIREMENTS / REQUIRED SKILLS:
• You must have a happy, pleasant demeanor and talking voice, and stay calm under pressure.
• This is a work from home position, so you must have a noise free place to work at that does not cause you to be disturbed during the day.
• High speed internet must be available where you will work, with a minimum of 1 Meg upload speed and 6 Meg download speed.
• You must be fluent with speaking, reading and writing English, as you will be doing this constantly.
• You need to be very comfortable surfing the web and using websites and ordering online.
• You need to have a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Access
• You need to be available to work, Monday – Friday, 10:30 am – 7:30 pm eastern United States time, 1 hour for lunch. Also between the first Saturday in November and the end of the year, you will also need to work from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm on select Saturday’s and Sundays.
• Knowledge of the specialty food market, or a culinary background
HOW TO APPLY:
• Please send us your resume and salary requirements. Please do not apply unless you are fluent in reading, writing and speaking in English – an accent is ok.
36 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 558$ teklif veriyor
I am a professional of any kind of management software i already develop the management software for Hospital, School, Library, Stock, College etc. please check my portfolio for my work Thank You