Seeking full-time (~40 hours, 10am-6pm PDT preferred) employee for customer service involving the sale and setup of wordpress websites.
We are looking for a friendly edition to our staff to help clients get their websites just the way they want them. The websites are all setup and you will just need to make changes to the content as requested by the client. For the most part it is straightforward customer service but experience with content management is important.
Typical tasks include:
- following up with prior sales to encourage them to get their website "launch-ready"
- helping a client register a domain name
- taking a word document of new content and replacing existing existing corresponding pages in wordpress
- accepting inbound sales calls (Answering general questions about our product and capabilities as well a processing an incoming order. No cold calling or quotas, just assisting those already interested in buying.)
- adding new pages from Word or PDF files
- uploading images to Media gallery and adding them to pages
- uploading PDF files to media gallery and linking via pages or menus
- reorganizing menu items
- customize client layout colors using simple hex color selectors within our custom theme builder
- customize client layout format using simple dropdown selectors within our custom theme builder
- updating google maps
- resizing large photos sent by clients to be more reasonable display sized
- helping clients locate a desirable stock photo for their website
- answering phone calls from clients and fielding general questions about what can be changed on their website
Please let us know any experience you have with Wordpress or other CMS programs. Intermediate knowledge of SEO and domain names is a plus.
Experience with Salesforce CRM is a plus.
If this position interests you please fill out our candidate profile:
[url removed, login to view]
Honestly, be honest. We are looking to learn about you and do not have very specific answers in mind. We know who will be a good fit. We have several roles open so you don't have to be able to do everything.
Hours per week: 40
Learn new skills with a small but established tech company.
Help small business owners grow their business with a website.
Never a dull moment.